Operated by the City of Tulsa. There is a boat ramp located at the Upper Spavinaw Recreation Area off of 468 Road East of the Brush Creek Bridge, and west of the Brush Creek Bridge. There is a boat ramp and fishing dock at Lake Eucha Park on the northwest side of the State Highway 10 Bridge. A boat ramp is located at the Lake Eucha Permit Office on the Southwest side of the highway 10 bridge. Eucha Point has a boat ramp and fishing dock. There is a ramp just to the northeast of the Eucha Dam off of E 440 Road.
Lake Eucha (Google Map) is located 4.5 miles south of Jay on US 59.
City of Tulsa manages campgrounds and boat ramps.
- Blue Water Bait & Tackle(235 W MAIN ST DISNEY 528, Disney, OK 74340)- (918) 435-4623
- Benge Creek Outfitters(291 West W Broadway Ave, Langley, OK 74350)- (918) 782-6525
- Walmart Supercenter (Grove)(2115 S Main St, Grove, OK 74344)- (918) 786-8561
- Blue Moon Bait & Tackle(448820 East, OK-85, Ketchum, OK 74349)- (918) 782-4009
- Grand Lake Sports Center(301 S Main St, Grove, OK 74344)- (918) 786-2300
- Honey Creek Outdoors(4600 US-59, Grove, OK 74344)- (918) 801-7653
- Ketch-um Bait Shop(32374 OK-82, Vinita, OK 74301)- (918) 323-2009
- Littlefield's Sporting Goods(55901 OK-85A, Afton, OK 74331)- (918) 257-4027
- Gibson Bait & Tackle(305 N Wyandotte St, Locust Grove, OK 74352)- (918) 479-1970
- Big Daddys Lures(7339 S 437, Locust Grove, OK 74352)- (918) 479-4665
Florida strain largemouth bass have been stocked since 2016.
These lakes have easy access to the water's edge at normal lake levels. For additional info contact Delaware County, (918) 253-4344.
May 28. Elevation is Normal (stable), water temperature 74°F and stained. (USGS Lake Level)
Bass, Largemouth Good on buzz baits, plastic baits, spinnerbaits, topwater lures around shallows, shorelines, weed beds.
Crappie, Black, Crappie, White Fair on hair jigs, minnows, plastic baits.
Sunfish, Bluegill, Sunfish, Green, Sunfish, Redear Excellent on crickets, worms around shallows.
Comments: Bass fishing has remained stable and even moved into the shallows with many folks having luck with top water setups late of an evening. Sunfish activity remains stellar with a bobber and crickets. It’s fast paced fun that you need to try!!!!
Report submitted by Hank Jenks (Game Warden Delaware County)
Fish Species of Interest
Eagle Scout Prospect Builds Bat Boxes
A group of Scouts gathered to plan, build, and install three rocket-style bat boxes.
May 22, 2023
Tips for Moving Turtles from Roadways
Oklahoma's roads can be a dangerous place for wildlife, especially deliberate but slow-moving turtles. As you motor across the state this spring, consider lending these fellow travelers a hand with these three tips.
May 18, 2023