Kaw Lake (Google Map) is located 11 miles east of Ponca City on SH 11.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds and boat ramps.
- Lakeview Campground, Boat Storage, Bait Shop & Store- (580) 765-2219
- Walmart Supercenter (Ponca City)- (580) 762-0395
- Grit & Grace Outdoors- (580) 362-1016
- Bubba's Outdoor Sports- (580) 262-2275
- Academy (Stillwater)- (405) 742-6010
- Lake McMurtry West Bait Shop- (405) 747-8085
- Keystone Lake Bait & Store- (918) 899-2649
- Walmart Supercenter (Stillwater)- (405) 707-0744
- Walmart Supercenter (Bartlesville)- (918) 335-6600
- Cowboy Corner at Lake Carl Blackwell- (405) 743-1977
Walleye are stocked and brush piles are put into the lake for fish habitat.
Easy access to the water's edge is available in many of the public-use areas. The concrete walk along the spillway is also accessible.