Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Keystone Lake (Google Map) is located 8 miles west of Sand Springs on US 412 and SH 51.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Bait Shop (Mannford, OK 74044)
- Woody's Bait & Tackle (20913 W 8th St, Sand Springs, OK 74063)
- Keystone Lake Bait & Store (998 W Oak Grove Rd, Cleveland, OK 74020)
- Walmart Supercenter (220 OK-97, Sand Springs, OK 74063)
- Surface area - 23,610 ac.
- Shoreline length - 296.5 mi.
- Volume - 557,600 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 73 ft.