Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Lake Tenkiller (Google Map) is located 10 miles south of Tahlequah on US 82 and S Indian Rd.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
Fish Species of Interest: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Black Crappie, White Crappie, White Bass, Blue Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Channel Catfish, Walleye, Bluegill Sunfish, Green Sunfish, Redear Sunfish
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Dave's Bait & Tackle (304 S Main St, Gore, OK 74435)
- Walmart Supercenter (2020 Muskogee Ave, Tahlequah, OK 74464)
- Bait Barn (550 W Harris Rd, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Walmart Supercenter (1000 W Shawnee St, Muskogee, OK 74401)
- Mike's Outdoors (2015 N York St, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Dunham's Sports (2346 E Shawnee Rd, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Master's Bait & Tackle (7500 N York Rd, Okay, OK 74446)
- Surface area - 12,900 ac.
- Shoreline length - 170 mi.
- Volume - 654,100 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 132.7 ft.
Management Practices: Largemouth and smallmouth bass are subject to a 13-16" no harvest slot limit. Crappie must be a minimum of 10-inches and have a daily limit of 15.