Corps has 3 campgrounds with full RV hookups, a boat ramp, and a swimming beach. Canton WMA offers all kinds of hunting opportunities.
Canton Lake (Google Map) is located 2 miles north of Canton and 18 miles SW of Fairview on Highway 58.
Located 2 miles north of Canton and 18 miles SW of Fairview on Highway 58.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and swimming beaches. Canton WMA offers primitive access to the North Canadian River.
- Gilchrist General Store- (580) 886-3200
- Roman Nose General Store- (580) 623-7750
- Walmart Supercenter (Weatherford)- (580) 772-1408
- Walmart Supercenter (Kingfisher)- (405) 375-5743
- Walmart Supercenter (Enid)- (580) 237-7963
- Atwoods (Enid)- (580) 233-3700
- Academy (Enid)- (580) 242-8350
- Walmart Supercenter (Woodward)- (580) 254-3331
- Walmart Supercenter (Alva)- (580) 327-4021
- Walmart Supercenter (El Reno)- (405) 262-7354
Fall gillnetting every year to evaluate fish population. Cedar trees are added to refurbish existing habitats.
The ramp below the spillway leads to a concrete slab for angling within the spilling basin. Canadian Recreation Authority has a concrete fishing dock with a sidewalk for easy access. For additional info contact Blaine and Dewey Counties (580) 886-2989.