The Kiamichi River flows out of Hugo Dam about 25 miles southeast until its confluence with the Red River. There are good opportunities to catch Blue, Channel, and Flathead Catfish along with species moving up from the Red River such as Paddlefish and Alligator Gar.
Approximately 6 miles east of Hugo Oklahoma.
- Red Barn Propane - Bait, Tackle- (580) 317-9479
- Walmart Supercenter (Hugo)- (580) 326-6494
- JC's Store- (580) 933-4957
- Walmart Supercenter (Idabel)- (580) 286-6696
- Walmart Supercenter (Broken Bow)- (580) 584-3324
- Hookers Live Bait Fire & Ice- (580) 236-4784
- Beavers Bend Marina- (580) 722-5200
- Beavers Bend Fly Shop- (580) 494-6071
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Playin Hooky Bait Tackle and More- (580) 239-0104
Trotlines, throwlines, snagging, bowfishing, and noodling prohibited from Hugo Dam downstream to first railroad bridge. (Also see “Tailwaters” regulations; and shad restrictions on Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS)).