Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Sardis Lake (Google Map) is located 3.5 miles north of Clayton on Sardis Lake Rd.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers manages three campgrounds located around the lake offering various facilities including general hookups, restrooms, showering facilities, a swim beach and fishing docks. The lake also has facilities for group camping and picnic shelters equipped with tables, electricity and large outdoor cooking grills.
Find a Fishing Campground: Sardis
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures (481 SE SW 240th Rd, Tuskahoma, OK 74574)
- Rebel Bait Shop (400 Main St, Haileyville, OK 74546)
- Walmart Supercenter (432 S George Nigh Expy, McAlester, OK 74501)
- Atwoods (1510 S George Nigh Expy, McAlester, OK 74501)
- Surface area - 13,589 ac.
- Shoreline length - 86.4 mi.
- Volume - 233,053 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 55.2 ft.