Sardis Lake (Google Map) is located 3.5 miles north of Clayton on Sardis Lake Rd.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages three campgrounds located around the lake offering various facilities including general hookups, restrooms, showering facilities, a swim beach and fishing docks. The lake also has facilities for group camping and picnic shelters equipped with tables, electricity and large outdoor cooking grills.
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Rebel Bait Shop- (918) 297-7405
- Walmart Supercenter (McAlester)- (918) 423-8585
- Atwoods (McAlester)- (918) 429-1000
- Lakeside One Stop- (918) 334-6180
- Double K Bait & More- (918) 613-4101
- D&J Bait N Grub- (918) 655-7975
- B & B Bait & Tackle- (918) 652-5117
- JC's Store- (580) 933-4957
- JJ's Bait Shop- (918) 552-2272
Aug 12. Elevation is 1 ft. below normal (stable), water temperature 80°F and clear. (USACE Lake Level)
Catfish, Blue Fair on cut bait around creek channels, main lake, river channel.
Crappie, White Fair on minnows around brush structure, standing timber.
Bass, Largemouth Fair on buzz baits, crankbaits, spinnerbaits.
Report submitted by Eric Barnes (Game Warden Pushmataha County)