Lake Lawtonka (Google Map) is located just north of Medicine Park on SH 58.
City of Lawton manages campgrounds, a boat ramp and designated swimming areas.
- Little Dam Bait Shop- (580) 529-3267
- Porter Hill Bait Shop- (580) 492-4861
- Ralph's Resort- (580) 492-4763
- Dj's Bait Shop- (580) 588-2121
- Walmart Supercenter (Lawton)- (580) 355-9070
- Tom Steed Bait Shop- (580) 569-2690
- Claphans Corner- (405) 224-0315
- Walmart Supercenter (Duncan)- (580) 255-5455
- Down & Out Bait & Tackle- (580) 860-2248
- Walmart Supercenter (Chickasha)- (405) 224-1867
Lake is stocked with Florida strain Largemouth Bass and Saugeye.
May 22. Elevation is 2 ft. below normal (stable), water temperature 70°F and clear. (USACE Lake Level)
Bass, White Good on jigs, minnows, small lures around flats, rocks, shorelines.
Crappie, White Fair on jigs, minnows, tube jigs around brush structure, docks, rocks.
Report submitted by Mike Carroll (Game Warden Comanche County)